[C320-list] Radar

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 09:16:51 PDT 2009

I have an older Raymarine Radar ( not waterproof) setup at the Nav station.?We don't use it much here in S. California,sthere's no need for me to up grade at the moment, but I thought about putting a temp setup under the dodger or even making a special slat in companion way.? I was going to put it on?a swing arm but it would inter fear with the galley to much and there's not enough room on the other side.? Any other ideas?? also running the wires??? John & Bobbi?? Holokai? 2