[C320-list] FYI on exhaust elbow repair

Walter Schaffer bohpilot at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 09:34:36 PDT 2009

A followup on repair (replacement) of Catalina Custom Exhaust Elbow for Bohemian II, #515.Catalina, Woodland Hills, did a 2-day turnaround on getting new elbow... (mine has 3 parts from engine to muffler hose). They aligned angles of parts and put on insulation. I installed yesterday and it works fine. Cost is $227.35 plus shipping. (UPS ground takes 5 days from CA to MD). Very pleased with service....Walt Schaffer, Chesapeake BayNow it's on to try and fix leak in aqua-lift muffler, again.....Also, just want to mention how great this list is and all the help I've received over the years for fix-it tasks. Thanks to everyone for input and help....Happy Sailing