[C320-list] Head Leak

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Sep 1 08:37:20 PDT 2009

Having been through this earlier this year, and ending up with a cracked
plastic pump housing at the end of the rebuild, I also suggest
purchasing the drop in replacement from Jabsco.  Four bolts and a couple
of hose clamps and you are done.  West Marine carries them and they are
frequently on sale.  Do yourself a favor and open the box before taking
it home from the store to check that the ceramic bowl is not cracked,
like mine was.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653

--