[C320-list] Raritan head?

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 14:30:29 PDT 2009

Kevin

?As you can see from all the other responses Raitan just makes a better product.?? I compare? Jabsco to contractor grade appliances in a new home.? It will get the job done but their are better products on the market.

Sorry to say when I replaced my head a couple of years ago I was between a rock and and hard spot, ?had a boat full of people over a weekend and the only head around was a jabsoc and it was on sale so for around $125 dollars and an hours work well guess you could say that's how you??spell RELIEF.

I am planning to?upgrade?to the?Raitan this winter.????If you want more detailed info on Raitan check out what Peggy Hall (The Head Mistress)?has to?say. She is the leading authority on Heads and Boat odors.? She has a book out on the subject that is a pretty good read.? ?

Tony

???