[C320-list] Mast step drain

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Sep 7 14:51:01 PDT 2009

Hi,  sorry if this is too late.  The drain in the mast step isn't really visible as a drain.

Assuming the mast step plate hasn't changed,  look for the U shaped SS bail attached to the aft edge of the step.

As I recall, the mast step has a drain channel that leads to the area in the step where the bail attaches.

-Jeff.  (Catalina @ thehares .com)