[C320-list] Shifter Cable

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Sep 8 08:57:14 PDT 2009

You will probably find what you need in the Edson manual that describes
how to install the control cables, available at Edson, or on the C320
web site.  Look here:

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/Edson%20Controls%20maint%20guide.pdf

It looks like a pretty involved process that may require an extra pair
of hands.  Note that on my boat at least, the bolt that holds the
bracket that secures the pedestal end of the cable is hidden inside the
engine instrument pod.  I think you will need to remove that bracket,
and so you will want to remove the wheel and the face of the instrument
cluster first.  That's in addition to all the other things you need to
take apart as described in the manual.  Good luck.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653

--
Scott Thompson