[C320-list] Unstepping the mast

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:23:15 PDT 2009

We have a man working at Maryland Marina who has a strong reputation for
rigging. His name is Martin and from what I understand he does all the
rigging/tuning work. The owner of St. Michaels Sails also gave him high
marks. You would arrange for the service through the marina service dept.
They have a published price list. Talk to Martin (off Tues & Wed,) or ask
for Brian.

For $150 they do a complete survey of your rigging and provide a written
report. Tuning the rig will cost something less than that, I believe.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay