[C320-list] Unstepping the mast

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Sep 10 07:45:24 PDT 2009

There are lots of them in Annapolis, Irv, but I doubt if any will travel
that far for a small job unless you are willing to pay them hourly for
travel, which would raise the cost a lot.  If you were to bring the boat
to them then it might be another story.  But between Annapolis prices
and the need to pay for dock fees probably this is probably less
attractive financially, unless you were planning on bringing the boat to
Annapolis anyhow. I've used Eastport Spar and Rigging, Chesapeake
Rigging, and Atlantic Spars and Rigging for various things over the last
ten years, and was most happy with Atlantic.  You can find them easily
with Google.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653

--