[C320-list] Winter storage Land or Water?

cptjackh at optonline.net cptjackh at optonline.net
Fri Sep 18 06:20:56 PDT 2009

The Town of Smithtown has a Marina in Stony Brook Harbor.  It is located on Long Beach Road in the village of Nissequogue.  It is called the Roger Balducci Marina after the former Harbormaster.  You can contact the present Harbormaster, Paul Hedger, at 631-360-7643.  I think there are two rates for storage, one for town residents and another for non-residents.  Either way it is not as expensive as hauling and storing your boat on the hard for the winter.  Let me know how you make out.  Jack