[C320-list] Glide tape - SECOND REQUEST

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 27 13:33:41 PDT 2009

Jack,

I have not done this (yet) as I have no interest in breaking and replacing
a perfectly good seal until I have to (or it isn't), Therefore I have used
Irv's technique in repacing my tape.
If you do chose to remove the hatch cover however, I suggest you attach
the tape to the slider instead of the rails. That way it is less subject
to damage as you climb up and down the companionway.

Regards,
Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen