[C320-list] ANy Asiistance would be great

paiscool at aol.com paiscool at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 17:20:10 PDT 2010

First of all, Hi to everyone.I have just purchased Hull #286 and am looking forward to getting her back in the shape she deserves.That being said, I have to replace ALL the running rigging.So any input of where is the best place ,the least expensive,etc would help me.But more so I have all the lengths for the rigging but I dont what is required for each one as far as terminations.So if you can help let me know,that would be great. I am putting all the lines here withtheir lengths.What I need is to know what should be on each end of the line,i.e. a shackle on a eye splice,an eye splice alone, just a whipping?

Topping Lift 5/16 115'
Mainsail Halyard  3/8 115'
Jib Halyard  3/8  115
Mainsheet  7/16  100'