[C320-list] propane washer

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:04:44 PDT 2010

I don't remember seeing a washer of any kind in any of my propane tanks, at
least not in the past 10 years.  In fact, I've remarked on the fact that
there are no replaceable seals in the valves and hose connections I use. Of
course, I could be wrong. I was once back in '62 and it took me 18 years to
correct that one.
Warren Updike