[C320-list] Sink thru-hulls

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 13:14:31 PDT 2010

Are the drains slow when the boat is out of the water??? Boat drains are naturally slow when the boat is
in the water. One approach to clean them is to close the thru hull, mix up about one table spoon
of baking soda to a cup of water and pour it in and let is stand for a while. You may want to do that
more than once. Then rinse.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina