[C320-list] Sink thru-hulls

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 04:07:07 PDT 2010

Mike,
Thanks for the suggestion.

Herb

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike gutshall" <mikegutshall at msn.com>
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 8:22:41 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Sink thru-hulls

Try blowing thru a stiff rubber hose that fits over the drain opening just enough that it forms somewhat of a seal. A piece of rubber hose about a foot or a foot and a half might do the trick. I unclogged our galley drain by doing this. position a drain stopper in one of the drains, run water into the sink so that you have standing water, apply the hose over the unstopped drain and blow as hard as you can. This may push out any build up or obstructions limiting the flow of water.

mike g
alibi
401