[C320-list] Sink-thru hulls

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 06:15:24 PDT 2010

Chris,
I am reluctant as well, the reason I put out the request. What do you think about this, the boat is still on land, with the thru-hulls closed I partially fill with a water bleach mixture at let stand for about 15 minutes. I can't believe that would harm anything, but the snake idea just might.

Thanks.
Herb