[C320-list] Raymarine X-5 autopilot retrofit

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 02:53:45 PDT 2010

Larry,

Correct. The newer pod does extend farther aft, so the wheel needs to be
shimmed. I used old instruments, however when changing out (coincidence?) my
water temp gauge stopped working correctly so I purchased a new one. I
purchased the Pod from Ocean Equipment (they have been running a 'clearance'
for quite some time). They run an ad in Mainsheet every quarter. $99 without
instruments. I recently provided Bob Ward with the items and approach to
this upgrade. If you're interested, let me know and I will forward....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582