[C320-list] trailer

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:31:16 PDT 2010

Here are a few obvious considerations:

Tongue/extention has to be long enough to get the trailer in deep enough
water to get under the keel.

Trailer must support the weight of the vessel through the keel resting on
solid support...

Trailer must have guides to positively locate the keel in the proper place
while the boat is floating/loading.

Trailer, tongue, axles (3), springs  and tires must be rated to support
18,000 lbs min.

Trailer will need some sort of screw jacks with pads to make final support
adjustment on land.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC