[C320-list] trailer and hauling

argates2nd at comcast.net argates2nd at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 18:18:16 PDT 2010

David,
I am in Plymouth, MA harbor. Who do you use for hauling?
Does the same firm pull the boat and drop the mast?
Do you have a wing keel?
Is there any slope up or down to the pad you use at home? I think there is some slope limitation for big rigs?
Are you saying the full job is $700 or is that just the mileage for the 35 miles?
Rollie #182