[C320-list] trailer and hauling

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 04:47:38 PDT 2010

He also invented Jack Stands :)

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Mike Ott
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 9:29 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] trailer and hauling

I live in NE CT and sail in RI.  I have my boat hauled and transported to my
home for winter storage.  The company pulls the boat at a boat ramp, pulls
the mast and delivers it to my home (close to 50 miles) for about $1000.
The company is Brownell Systems (brownellsystems.com).  Check out their web
site for all the info you need.  The original owner of the company developed
the hydraulic arms that cradle the boat on the trailer. Fantastic system.
 They have been working the NE for 20+ years.
Regards,
Mike
Amanda Lu