[C320-list] Racor Filter

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 19:28:29 PDT 2010

10 Micron R15T (blue), 30 Micron R15P (red). The larger R20 series filters
are a bit longer, but will fit and have additional filtration capability
though they reduce the water trap capacity. The numbers are: 2 Micron R20S
(brown), 10 Micron R20T (blue), 30 Micron R20P (red).

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC