[C320-list] Shaft Replacement

Paul Adison pjaarch at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 19:31:22 PDT 2010

Thank you Jeff.  I would be interested in the place that you got the
shaft.  The marina wants a lot of $$$ to do the replacement.  I think
it is possible that the marina created the problem when they hauled
the boat.  I have a 1/4" bend starting just after the cutless.  Don't
you think I would have a lot of vibration in the boat if it was there
earlier as a result from hitting something?