[C320-list] Microwaves (again)

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 15:39:44 PDT 2010

My 15 yr old microwave stopped working. Had the same problem of size. I
ended up having it repaired for $90. A new unit, could I have found one that
fit might have been one half the cost of repair. Ahhh, the lamentations of
the boat owner.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay