[C320-list] Thru Hull Failure HOSE CLAMPS

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:22:59 PDT 2010

A quick internet search identifies multiple levels of corosion protection
-> 1) SST band with steel screw, 2) 300 SST band and screw, 3) 316 SST band
and screw, and 4) titanium band and screw.   Anyone had any experience with
the Titanium, or would the  316 SST be the cost effective option?

Pat, Cherie, 801.