[C320-list] Edson Helm and Customer Support ... for your Information

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:36:01 PDT 2010

Dear fellow sailors and Catalina Owners
I just want to share with you a fine example of industry backing their
product and implementing this with the best possible Customer Support.
Every one has experiences (in all avenues of life) where the promise is
never delivered.
Edson, in my experience, has a product and service, second to none.
Trust Edson.
Below is my letter of appreciation to them.

Bruce Stanley
C320 International Association, financial member
C36/37 International Association, financial member