[C320-list] Battery Charger

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:43:21 PDT 2010

The Xantrex 20 or 40 units are common replacement for our group for the
Promariner which is pretty universally disliked. thier biggest weakness is
that the boat wiring  guage is too big to fit the lugs on the Xantrex units,
so an adapter has to be made.

There are othe rgood brands, but I will leave those recommendations to
others as I went with the X-20

The group 27's are your PO's cheap replcements for the factory 4D's. If they
are not fried, they may well be fine if fairly new. If they don't hold a
charge they are fried.

Replace them when you need to with 4D's or with golf cart batteries, as they
produce more amp hours (can be anlogized to a bigger fuel tank).

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC