[C320-list] Battery Charger

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 3 10:46:22 PDT 2010

I had installed a Zantrex on my last boat, it was a 30 amp electronic machine and it worked great. These machines will also cater to other technology batteries ie gel cell, should you wish to change up sometime. I have a Pro Mariner currently and when it tanks I'm going Zantrex.

Your batteries should recover OK if they were deep cycle.

Cheers

JohnM