[C320-list] Speakers

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Fri Aug 6 14:10:27 PDT 2010

I agree that the larger Polks sound better than the Bose.
For your speakers under the stern seats,
if you mount with a single screw thru the seat into the bracket and route
the wire properly,
you can turn the speakers around to face the swim area off the stern. Sweet
when floating back there.

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII