[C320-list] Auto Pilot Slipping

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 10 05:32:46 PDT 2010

Dennis,

Did you check out the resources on our website?
We have the service manual as well as an article I wrote for the Mainsheet
a few years back....
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=57
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20090227135241949
It sounds like you need to adjust the clutch. You will need a 2mm hex head
"allen" wrench for that.