[C320-list] Fuel filter change

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 03:47:36 PDT 2010

Mike,
There is a white plastic knob on the top of the Racor filter, unscrew and remove, you may even have to pump, this will fill the filter to overflowing. I am assuming that the fuel cutoff is turned on. Then you can pump to prime the secondary filter or use the oil pump method at the banjo assembly which frankly works better and faster.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606