[C320-list] Fwd: Re: Fuel filter change

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 13 10:46:26 PDT 2010

Mike,

Sorry for the confusion. The secondary filter housing has two plugs on its
top (or body). According to my shop manual, the smaller of the two is the
vent plug. I believe it is a small (10mm) hex fitting with "phillips" type
cutout, although I don't believe you can get a screwdriver on it. In
reality, however, I believe either fitting could be loosened to vent air.
Good luck tomorrow and give us a follow-up report when you're back.

Karl