[C320-list] Boat Draft and Grounding (Wing Keel)

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 14:17:51 PDT 2010

My rudder comment is from looking at pictures of my boat sitting on  the
trailer prior to launching...nothing scientific.  Also, FWIW, Catalina  went
from the deeper wing to the shorter wing starting with hull #847, so now it
is the same keel as the wing on the C310.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 8/13/2010 2:29:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,