[C320-list] 3WAY VALVE HEAD SHOWER SUMP

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 12:33:26 PDT 2010

I thought the same as Chris when I 1st read this - that you were talking about
the Y selector valve on the back wall of the under head sink cabinet.  But now I
think you are talking about the seacock handle.

There are two seacocks under the head sink.  One is for the sink drain
exclusively.  The other is for the head, shower sump & fridge drain.  This other
seacock has a handle which goes to the left or straight up-and-down or to the
right.    I do not believe there is any significance to the right position or
else it is the same as the left position (as you say).  I believe that
horizontal handle is closed and vertical handle is open.  I have only ever used
left-horizontal so I can't say what right horizontal does - if anything.

 -bill
  Harmony #859