[C320-list] rubber grommet

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sat Aug 21 13:22:49 PDT 2010

;)  However,  as far as I know,  the key is the same for nearly all the boats.  They may even fit all catalinas, but I don't know.

It would be interesting to know how pervasive it is.  I know that my ignition key fit 2 C380s and 2 other C320s that used to be in our marina. The boat ages were all over the map.

-Jeff