[C320-list] boat out

Paul Mathieu pmathieu at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 23 22:34:44 PDT 2010

One was a pre-2000 and the other around 2003 - both 320s.
Yeah, I was a bit surprised when the shipwright said that.
When I mentioned it to the Catalina dealer in Sydney he claimed to have not
heard of the problem before. . . .
and yet we came across two examples in the 6 months we were looking for a
boat.