[C320-list] Any Kent Narrows (Chesapeake) travelers?

Ronniew326 at aol.com Ronniew326 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 16:56:27 PDT 2010

Sorry about the premature and unfinished message about Kent Narrows.

The "red" side of the channel is indeed around 5" at low  tide between the
first and second markers so I would recommend that  you try to stay (if near
low tide) as far to the left of the channel as  possible.  I've never run
aground there but the water is definitely  thin at low tide.  5.1 feet is the
lowest I've recorded on  my depth sounder (so far).  Good Luck.

Ronnie
Banana Wind  #326

In a message dated 8/24/2010 5:03:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,