[C320-list] Any Kent Narrows (Chesapeake) travelers?

Melissa&Larry Leibman theleibmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 25 13:58:25 PDT 2010

Hey David,

We are at Ferry Pt on Mill Creek, a hop, skip, and a few powerboat wakes away.
The boat's name is Easy Going. I think we may have passed by you last summer or
the year before at anchor behind Gibson Island. We will keep an eye out for
Beach House and Surprise. Feel free to come on over if you see us anchored. We
see a lot of 320's on the bay. We go over to Haven Harbour in Rock Hall once or
twice a season and it seems to be a 320 haven over there.

Larry