[C320-list] Sticky White Paint in C320 Lockers

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:09:59 PDT 2010

White sticky paint? I have some white sticky substance coming out from under
the floor on my new boat. It looks like white PVA glue, but smells more like
epoxy/ It oozes out where the flooring meets the facia in front of the
stove. You squeeze some out, and later there is some more that can be
squeezed out. Its only a drop or two, but if you don't clean it up, you can
get it on your feet, and then have to clean up where ever you walk.

So far - requests to the local Catalina agent have fallen on deaf ears.

Simon Rock
0428 175510