[C320-list] Google Search

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 08:20:51 PDT 2010

In fact, if you just visit the site with Google's Chrome browser, you get a big
red panel warning that the site appears to be hosting malware and to proceed
only at your own risk.

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.catalina320.com appears to host malware – software that can
hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a
site that hosts malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with this site, visit the
Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.catalina320.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
 I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.