[C320-list] Google Search

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 19:55:56 PDT 2010

Jeff,
I've been on board this list since 2003 and you were our Webmaster
back then...we may not say it nearly enough, but THANK YOU for the
countless hours that you have given us over the years... for
shepherding us through the hosting/server/software changes and all the
constant upgrades, fine tuning, improving, debugging and maintenance
in all that time...again...
...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC