[C320-list] correct stuffing box adjustment

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 23:05:27 PDT 2010

Peter,
Before I installed gortex packing, which I highly recommend, as do most on this list, mine was adjusted so that I had one drip about every ten seconds when running. My attempt was to have no drips when not running, but this was never achieved, there was always a drip. Invest in the GFO packing, it is worth it and you want have to worry about drip rates again.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606