[C320-list] sail slug size

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 30 18:04:45 PDT 2010

Re: Sail Slug for 2001 C320.

The slugs that I have on #694 (2000) are a Seldon slug (Mast is Charleston
Spar, but I couldn't find anything on their site and not right size in the
local marine stores).  I took the measurements and made a sketch from one of
the other slugs, and if I recall correctly it was the 5/8" one for up to 40
ft. boats.  Go to sailrite.com site....they have them in stock along with a
picture of the slug so you can compare it with what you have.

Dennis Harris C320 #694