[C320-list] eliminating odor

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Mon Aug 30 18:36:25 PDT 2010

I did the whole thing 5 years ago - replaced the head, all new hoses, pulled
and cleaned the tank, etc.

I still had some smell, and it seemed to me that the remainder was coming
from the outside of the tank.

Talked to Peggie about it and she recommended buying the cheapest enzyme
urine treatment at the local pet store, and washing everything with that.  I
washed the outside of the tank (easy cause I had it out) a couple times, and
that got rid of the last of the odor.  No problems since.