[C320-list] Bay of Islands NZ

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Wed Dec 22 01:37:11 PST 2010

Are there any C32 owners living in New Zealand or has anyone been to the Bay of Islands?  If so, is it worth hiring an Oceanis 32 for 3 days (and paying for the 5 day minimum charter period) or is it better to do day tours on the 3 days and stay in a hotel and do a yacht charter when we have more time?  The Oceanis 32 is the only boat I've managed to find available in February which is High Season there.  I'm married to a keen golfer.  The courses look stunning so half our time is already allocated to golf.
Kind regards
Annie Bennett
Topcat 1073