[C320-list] Hatch

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Thu Dec 2 09:26:00 PST 2010

 Where did you find just the cover?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Vez <jonvez at comcast.net>
To: C320-List <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 10:43 am
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Hatch

Michael,

You can pick them up anywhere. WM, Defender etc. They are Bomar access
hatches. There are several sizes, but I believe ours are 8". Not 100% sure,
but I can look it up if you don't have a chance to measure yours. Before you
replace the whole thing, first try to recaulk the screws around the frame
part and clean up the gasket and just use the new access cover--I did this
and it worked. When the time comes, I will replace the frame as well--they
come together so I'm saving the frame for when the time comes...Good luck..

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582