[C320-list] Deck Plate, was Hatch

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 4 14:48:33 PST 2010

Thanks Karl
I'll check it out.Michael

--- On Sat, 12/4/10, Karl Mielenhausen _/) <C320 at suddenlink.net> wrote:

From: Karl Mielenhausen _/) <C320 at suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Deck Plate, was Hatch
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 8:27 AM

Replaced mine on hull 690 in December 2008. The well containing the locking handle was cracked and the source of a leak into the boat).
Best price I could find at that time was from Hamilton Marine. Their sku# 104563. Bomar #836. Was $19.30 at the time.
It does include the flange (did not use) and o-ring (did use).

Karl

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:26:00 -0500, <wflowe3 at aim.com> wrote:

>  Where did you find just the cover?

--Karl Mielenhausen