[C320-list] Preventer

bkuether at comcast.net bkuether at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 15:36:44 PST 2010

Three years ago Warren and Pattie were generous enough to let me tour their 320 which convinced me to buy my own.

In the spring of 2011, I  am going to request another tour, to see all of these "wonderful toys".

Having spend the last two years parked "two boats over", I can tell you it is one the "best kept" boats in the marina, and *must* be one of the nicest older vintage 320s in the fleet.

I can only hope mine holds up as well over time.

-Brad Kuether

"Independence" #1006