[C320-list] Dutchman Flaking System

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:02:11 PST 2010

Wow. what a lot of comments.

I just bought my boat this year. It has the Dutchman and I was less than
thrilled with it. That was until the last sail of the summer when I had the
lines up tighter than usual. When I let loose the main halyard and the main
came quickly down and flaked better than if I had done it by hand. I can't
wait for next season so see if does it againa and again.

406
JohnM (another one)