[C320-list] Handling chop & short period waves

Patrick Tyler ptyler4 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 12:00:49 PST 2010

Hi Mike,
I can assure if 1 to 2 foot chop is your usual sea state you won't even
notice it in the 320.  I sail out of Little River SC in the ocean where 3
foot is a very smooth day.  Many time we're in excess of 5 feet and the 320
is very comfortable.  My only complaint is it gets to be overpowered quickly
above 18 or so knots.  It easy to deal with though and not really a problem.
With the AP it's a great boat to solo which it what most of my sailing is.
I bought the boat in January of 2001 and really enjoy it.  We've made
several long trips to FL and spent over two months aboard at a time with no
problems.

You'll love the 320.
Pat