[C320-list] Handling chop & short period waves

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 16 05:15:41 PST 2010

The "Fat Ass" is one of the major reasons that we bought our 320.  We had a
Pearson 332 that we loved but a bad back made the back flip to get out of
the v berth difficult to do and the spacious berth in the aft cabin of the
320 solved that issue.  The larger cockpit also was a plus.  Overall, the
spec's on the two boats were almost the same.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901