[C320-list] Anyone know a place to get business cards

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Wed Dec 22 14:45:23 PST 2010

I used an on-line company called Click Business Cards when I set up my Sydney Private Sailing business.  They have lots of standard designs for various professions.  There were even a couple of sailing ones - but I thought the picture of a maxi yacht crashing through big seas wasn't the best way to promote beginners lessons and charters on a C32.  You can also design your own card on their site and use your own photo.  It took a bit of time getting the photo right.  I rowed out to take a close up of Topcat on her mooring.  I cropped the photo and then airbrushed out the masts of other boats moored nearby as once the photo was cropped, Topcat looked as though she was growing multiple masts.  The end result is, I think very good, and the cards were very cheap.  It's worth taking a look as it gives you some ideas.
http://www.clickbusinesscards.com/

Annie Bennett
Topcat #1073